Corporate Services Branch
The Corporate Services Branch (CSB) provides corporate support and services across the Department in the following areas:
- Human resources management;
- Official languages;
- Real property and facilities management;
- Occupational health, safety, emergency and security management;
- Information technology and information management;
- Executive correspondence; and,
- Access to information and privacy requests/issues.
The Corporate Services Branch is also a departmental focal point for liaising, on many of the above areas, with:
- Treasury Board Secretariat;
- Public Works and Government Services Canada;
- Public Service Commission and Canada School of Public Service;
- Other central agencies.
In the regions, the delivery of human resources, information technology (IT) support and certain asset services are managed by the Regional Directors General (RDGs).
The programs of the CSB are carried out by the following directorates: