Subscribe to News Services
One way to keep on top of Health Canada's breaking health news, is to subscribe to one of our free news services.
- Health Canada now provides RSS feeds of its News Releases and Advisories, Warnings and Recalls.
- Our Media News Service is an effective way for journalists to keep up-to-date on breaking Health Canada news.
- The Health Canada News Digest is a monthly compilation of news headlines that is sent out to members who range from the general public to health professionals.
- It's Your Health is a series of timely fact sheets intended for the general public, the media and special interest groups, and is published by Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada for Web and print publication.
- Follow updates from Health Canada on Twitter.
- Media Room
- The latest news releases.
- Media Room Recalls and Safety Alerts
- Informing the public of possible health hazards and enabling Canadians to make informed decisions concerning the continued use of consumer and marketed health products.
Need further information or help about RSS?