Employee Assistance Services
Helping you maintain and enhance organizational health and employee wellness.
Employee Assistance Services (EAS) is the premier national provider of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services to federal public agencies, departments and federally regulated organizations:
- with more than 25 years experience EAS is ready to effectively respond to your needs;
- cross-Canada and international network of highly qualified mental health professionals;
- regional offices in Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton and Vancouver;
- high client satisfaction: 98% of users state that they would use the services of EAS again;
- fully compliant with Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat policies and regulations governing EAPs for federal departments and agencies;
- operates on a cost-recovery, not-for-profit basis;
- offers the highest standards of quality assurance and competency in the industry;
- EAS has received accreditation from the Council on Accreditation (COA);
- "Gold Standard" member of the Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA).
EAS offers both preventative and remedial solutions to employers, employees, and immediate family members who have concerns that could affect their personal well being and/or work performance.
For more information Contact Us or visit our FAQs section.