Specialized Organizational Services (SOS)
As the largest provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) in the public sector, Employee Assistance Services (EAS) is often called upon to provide a variety of Specialized Organizational Services (SOS) to managers and their teams, to strengthen employee wellness and organizational health. Our large network of professionals, coast to coast, offer customized solutions in workplace health and team effectiveness.
Contact SOS to make the service arrangements and we'll take care of the paperwork. The SOS marketing line can be accessed by phone at 1-888-366-8213, fax: 613-948-8531 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assessing and Meeting Your Needs
- Our services are available across the country and abroad and can be delivered in both official languages, on-site and off-site.
- We can provide services anytime of the day or night (to better accommodate employees' schedules) and can accommodate any group size.
- Through our extensive network of mental health professionals, we identify the counsellors with the required skills, knowledge and experience who are available where and when you need it.
Services Most Requested
Simple and Affordable
- EAS operates on a cost-recovery, not-for-profit basis, and is committed to identify the best qualified professional counsellor at the most reasonable cost.
- Because EAS operates under the principle of "shared services", no bidding or external competition is required by government departments or agencies to use EAS services. EAS is a federal government service housed within Health Canada.
- EAS also provides services on a cost-recovery basis to the government-regulated sector in Canada.
For more information Contact Us or visit our FAQs section.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to Services to Organizations.