Radiation - Technical Reports and Publications
Help on accessing alternative formats, such as Portable Document Format (PDF), Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (PPT) files, can be obtained in the alternate format help section.
On this page:
- Safety Code 6: Limits of Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Energy in the Frequency Range from 3 kHz to 300 GHz - Safety Code 6 (2015)
- Safety Code 20A. X-Ray Equipment in Medical Diagnosis Part A: Recommended Safety Procedures for Installation and Use, 1980, 101 p.
- Safety Code 24. Guidelines for the Safe Use of Ultrasound: Part II - Industrial and Commercial Applications, 1991, 44 p.
- Safety Code 25. Short-Wave Diathermy Guidelines for Limited Radiofrequency Exposure, 1983, 19 p.
- Safety Code 26. Guidelines on Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields from Magnetic Resonance Clinical Systems, 1987, 20 p.
- Safety Code 28. Radiation Protection in Veterinary Medicine, 1991, 38 p.
- Safety Code 29. Requirements for the Safe Use of Baggage X-Ray Inspection Systems, 1993, 25 p.
- Safety Code 30. Radiation Protection in Dentistry, 1999, 81 p.
- Safety Code 32. Safety Requirements and Guidance for Analytical X-ray Equipment, 1994, 33p.
- Safety Code - 33. Radiation Protection in Mammography: Recommended Safety Procedures for the Use of Mammographic X-Ray Equipment, 1995, 44 p.
- Safety Code 34. Radiation Protection and Safety for Industrial X-ray Equipment, 2003, 55 p.
- Safety Code 35: Safety Procedures for the Installation, Use and Control of X-ray Equipment in Large Medical Radiological Facilities
- Radiation Protection and Quality Standards in Mammography - Safety Procedures for the Installation, Use and Control of Mammographic X-ray Equipment: Safety Code 36