Health Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Common menu bar links

Health Concerns

Drug Offence and Disposition Report Forms

Please refer to the Next link will take you to another Web site Controlled Drugs and Substances Act for information on drug disposal requirements. If you are still not clear about how to process disposal requests of a controlled substance, call 613-946-1143 for assistance.

Included here are the HC/SC 3515 and HC/SC 3525 forms. Instructions for completing these are listed on the second page of the HC/SC 3515. Remember that the destruction of all seized controlled drugs and substances requires the approval of the Minister of Health PRIOR to destruction.