Health Canada Fellowship Programs
Currently, Health Canada has two fellowship programs:
- The Visiting Fellowships Program allows us to support promising researchers and scientists and to advance the research and innovation that takes place in our labs. All of this lets Health Canada better meet your changing health needs by helping to:
- Promote awareness about research and careers in science at Health Canada;
- Encourage partnerships between governments and universities; and
- Enhance Health Canada's research and policy environment.
- The Science Policy Fellowships Program, a partnership of Health Canada and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, provides short term assignment opportunities for Fellows to work with Health Canada on a specific policy issue (e.g., health policy, science policy or regulatory policy).